Family Behavioral Health Services
Baton Rouge Behavioral Hospital features Family Behavioral Health Services, a community mental health and rehabilitation program. Our primary goals are to assist people in the community when situations arise.
These situations can include life stressors such as the loss of family or friends, having to move, adjusting to a new place, or having problems with their living situation.
For some people, their medication might not be working as well as it used to. This is where the Doctor and ARNP’s can help with medication management. Through group therapy and one to one therapy sessions, we strive to help people before situations become too much to deal with.
Services Provided Include:
Clinical staff at Baton Rouge Behavioral Hospital includes a Board-Certified Psychiatrist, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Medical Practitioners.
- Stress Management / Decreasing Anxiety
- Coping With Depression & Hopelessness
- Anger Management
- Addiction Issues (for those with dual diagnosis)
- Relapse Prevention (for those with dual diagnosis)
- Medication Education & Management
- Coping With Mental Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- 24 Hour On-Call Response Support
- Physical Therapy
- Daily Group Therapy
- One-on-One Weekly Meetings With Therapist
How do I get help?
Simply call our admissions office at (225) 300-8470, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and one of our Admission Specialists will be glad to discuss our programs and answer your questions.